Vietnam is popular all over the world not only for the rich history values, for the sharp increase in the economy but also for tourism. Thanks to the bestow from nature, Vietnam with its harmonious weather, outstanding landscapes and yummy cuisines is always the hot spot for international tourists. The following post will give you full information about Vietnam tourism. Let’s check out!
Vietnam tourism overview
Tourism is considered an important component of Vietnam’s economy in the modern time when the number of foreign visitors was 18 million in 2019, and is estimated to sharply multiply in the near future.
Of which, citizens of China, Korea, Russia, and Japan are in the top of the country to visit Vietnam until March 2020, according to the statistics of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. In addition, US, Taiwan, Australia, and UK passport holders are recorded to contribute a large number of visits to the country as well.
So it can be seen that Vietnam attracts both travelers from Asia to the Americas, Oceania, proving its potential in being a should-come-one-in-a-lifetime place to all people.
Popular destinations in Vietnam
With the long distance stretching from the North to the South, Vietnam has its own diversity of sceneries from the high mountains, highlands to the beaches, and fertile deltas. Therefore travelers will have a wide range to choose which places they are interested in the most.
Please have a look at the suggestion of popular destinations in Vietnam as follows.
- Hanoi: the capital of the country with a history of more than 1.000 years. Spending at least 1 day wandering around the Old Quarter trying all street foods like chicken noodles, egg coffee, crispy cakes, or sweet soup, etc. might be an emphasis to start your trip here in the country.
- Ho Chi Minh: located in the South, Saigon (the other name of the city) is a perfect option for those who like nightlife and a hustle and bustle living speed. Ho Chi Minh is considered the most modern and dynamic city of the country, so don’t miss it!
- Danang: as expected, the city is voted as a worth-living city all around Vietnam thanks to its development in social affairs, economy, and culture. It is also the best transit place where tourists can come to Hue in the North, Hoi An in the South, and other famous destinations in the neighboring regions. Danang, along with other provinces in the central area like Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Mui Ne, Vinh, is always the first choice in the summer due to its long, white, twinkle sand beaches and fresh seafood.
- Quang Binh: if you are a fan of caves and grottoes, remember to spend time here or you will be regretful so much. There are hundreds of well known, splendid caves that can be named as Hang En, Son Doong, Phong Nha, Tien Son, Thien Duong (Heaven), Tu Lan, and so on.
- Dalat: mentioning a romantic place suitable for couples can’t forget Dalat – the heart of the highlands. The weather in Dalat is favorable all year round so tourists can come anytime to enjoy the cool and clean air while driving on the winding roads covered by thousands of flowers there.
Why people love traveling to Vietnam
People love traveling to Vietnam for numerous reasons, but here are some main points.
Appetizing cuisines: it can be varied from the luxurious restaurants to the street vendors, from the world-rank steak to cheap beer at plastic chairs bars, etc.
The complex of beautiful tourist destinations and different activities: just everything in 1 country, from trekking in the mountainous areas, to kayaking or swimming in the beaches, etc.
Reasonable living costs: someone has said it’s cheap to live healthily and happily, and it’s not wrong at all.
Everything is “fresh”: Fresh meat, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, all are found here in the country as it is produced and distributed to use in Vietnam, so please have no worry of preservatives;
It’s not enough time to talk about Vietnam tourism, and why people love traveling to Vietnam. Share with us the reasons you come to Vietnam.